Let's end the year with a random post and a RANDOM DOZEN....I think they are fun and love reading others answers.
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends? Not at all
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.) That letting go of unhealthy relationships is the best thing for my family that I ever did. If a person sucks the energy out of you, it is not healthy...PERIOD
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations? I have so much up that it takes a month...and one tree at a time..But it does not bother me for it to still be up..I love Christmas lights.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is: Being more disciplined in exercise and eating better. AND to get all my tree decorating paper work done
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)? I always fight depression and the blah's in January..This year we are taking a great vacation, so I am hoping that helps.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales? I was a fanatic for years, but now have so much stuff that its almost a SIN....no it is a SIN...I have enough Christmas. I do go to some of the 75 and 90% off sales
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve? I think it will be keeping the little loves of my life...where there parents can party. And that is totally fine with us.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January? a week long trip with my husband, kids and grandkids to Vail. That makes me excited to even type.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
All of the above mixed into one.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know. As much as I can and want to learn so much more in 2010.
11. Who runs your household? I hope it is a joint effort...My husband has always said he solves the worlds problems, I take care of the everyday things, like where we go, what we wear, what we eat, how we spend our money, who are friends are, and its worked for 37 years. I think we will keep it that way.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010! Good health for our entire family and making many family memories..and to become a MUCH better BLOGGER and learn some simple techniques that all of YOU probably already know....and I would love for the VIKINGS to win the SUPERBOWL. Opps, thats more than one.
Happy New Year to some of the greatest people I have ever met....Now I need to get over to my main blog and give away some prizes....