Do NOT miss my post on GRAMMY GIRLFRIEND and make a difference in someones life TODAY!
Now join in the fun at 2nd Cup of Coffee for this weeks Random Dozen...
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great! I cannot even remember my graduations but I will give you a memory. Forget the pictures....but I was an Atlanta Rabbit and for 2 years I was the BUNNY. ENOUGH SAID
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times? DEODORANT
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar? I WOULD SAY 3
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood. YOU NEVER STOP MOTHERING....A JOB THAT GOES ON FOREVER
5. What was the last thing you broke A MICKEY MOUSE MAGNET
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily? at least 10
7. Do you like to shop by catalog? YES
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job? We HAVE a YARD SERVICE
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home? KITCHEN
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line? ADDICTED TO NEWSPAPERS...always read USA TODAY, local paper and if I can find a copy of the DALLAS MORNING NEWS....ITS an ADDICTION.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? PASS...I THINK YES, but there are sure some situations
I wonder about.
I wonder about.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? BOTH