THIS IS THE WEEK I START HOUSES...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

If you read my FAMILY BLOG, you will understand why I am super TIRED tonight, no that would be totally EXHAUSTED and we still have one more day before Amanda and Micah will be home.
PLUS, I start decorating trees on TUESDAY.. Can it really be that time? Tomorrow I will spend most of the day getting everything organized. All our WORK BASKETS, RIBBONS, WIRE, WIRE CUTTERS, GOOD SCISSORS, etc., have to be with us AT ALL TIMES. Nothing slows us down like not having the right things to work with. I am excited about the first house. It is a dear friend that has wanted her tree done for several years and this is going to be the YEAR. So our first job will be a new job...we get to CREATE MAGIC.
I have received so many emails about how I keep the little man away from the tree. Here is proof that I DON'T!!!!! But the sparkle in Jack's eyes makes it easy for me to let him have a little fun....He even learned a new word tonight.
RED


He REALLY is a little ANGEL!
I FINALLY GOT HIM TO CALL IT A DAY But we do have a WINNER of A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SURPRISE.......I HAD the little man above DRAW TONIGHT and the WINNER IS Jackie at Fresh Oil Today! I just visited her blog and its great, so stop by for a visit. It may be a few days before I post again, as I try to get in tree MODE. The first few day always bring aching muscles and a tired body. Later in the week I will have a cute GINGERBREAD tree to show you, plus I am hoping to have my Disney Tree finished.
Remember you can always email me if you have specific questions and I will answer as quickly as I can. annah99@aol.com.... .a little confusing with my name being Teresa....but Annah was our sweet dog for 17 years and I just cannot change it.

13 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You are going to be busy from here on out I see! LOL But fun stuff of course.
I can't wait to see your gingerbread and Disney tree.
My brother works at Epcot and he makes the giant gingerbread house each year!
Hugs
Kim

Unknown said...

Congrats Jackie! Lucky Lady!

I do know why your EXHAUSTED...lol!
Have fun creating Magic!

blushing rose said...

Anxious to see your tree creations. What a cute little fella! & so full of curiosity, don't you just LOVE that glow their eyes give.

Have a wonderful, warm week. TTFN ~Marydon

Terra said...

I look forward to your future posts, and to the posts about the giant gingerbread house and Disney tree in particular.
Will you manage to get a wee bit of rest? Do try.

Bernie said...

Jack is so cute!......:-) Hugs

Jane In The Jungle said...

Yay Jackie!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to keep the kittens out of the trees, LOL!!

Courtney said...

Good luck with your first week back. I can't wait to see what creations you will be doing. You are really getting me in the Christams mood!

Natasha in Oz said...

I am so excited! I just changed my blog background to a Christmas theme. I can't wait to see your fabulous work.
Bets wishes, NM.

Smelling Coffee said...

This is such a great blog! I'm linking to it today as I feature three blogs or posts that I want to encourage my readers to visit.

Have a blessed day...
Jennifer

Banksy said...

I'm still amzaed by the work you do with those trees!

I'm pleased people are getting ready for Christmas now, it's been in my heart for a few weeks now, so spreading the festive spirit across the Atlantic!

http://countdown-to-christmas.blogspot.com/

Come along and have a look all, I'm currently throwing some Christmas songs around the place!

nannykim at spindle cottage said...

hope you will share more of the trees you do!

Moore Minutes said...

Those Christmas balls are lovely! And he is one CUTE BOY!!

Grandma Cyndi said...

Teresa, what a sparkly tree and grandson! It is such a special time of year for children of all ages, but especially the wonder of little ones. When my two were littl, I put the tree elevated on a sturdy box inside the play pen! The packages could go inside too and then they could look and look without fear of them pulling it down on them or ripping into the presents early. (They call them pack and plays today, but the same idea) Also if the tree is in an area that can be blocked off by a baby fence, that also works. I hate to constantly say no, no no, so it is better to make it unreachable from the start. Rest when you can and share more trees with us.