As you can see I did not get to the Questions and Answers today, instead had a very sick grandson that ended up in the ER for 5 hours. WE have had a HORRIBLE stomach bug go through our family in the last week and it seems just when we think we are OK, someone else has come down with it. I promise to try and work on them tomorrow or the next day.....as soon as I don't have a sick little buddie to take care of. I am praying that I don't get it.
I don't want any of you to think I don't appreciate the awards...I have received so many that I have not acknowledged yet, but I am going to get to all of them. This was from Michelle at Me, Hubby, All Our Misfits and a Baby on the Way. That is such a cute blog name....
Thank you so much Michelle!!!! Hope all of you will visit her.
Here are the rules..
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
My Honest Things....I wonder how honest I should be.
1. I am playing Fantasy Football for the first time this year when I don't really have time to...and along with the football, I am a RABID BRETT FARVE fan, so haters do not need to leave comments. And I know he will be 40 in October.
2. I cannot get out of my vehicle without brushing all the floor mats out. I CANNOT stand a dirty or messy car. I never leave even a water bottle in it.
3. I buy 10 magazines for every one that I ever read. I cannot pass up a magazine that has a great cover.
4. I buy my grandsons something EVERY time I go in a Walmart or Target. They know I always have a PRIZE.
5. I NEVER cook. PERIOD.
6. I send cards to friends in the mail (as in snail mail) EVERYDAY! I write them at night and put them in the mailbox before I go to bed.
7. I rarely EVER get up before 9 or 10 AM, and I rarely go to bed before 2 AM and that has to change a tad as tree season starts.
8. I always have cash in my purse. My adult kids will go days without a dollar on them...they use ATM'S. Me, I have to have a couple of hundred dollars in cash always.
9. I NEVER go to bed at night until everything is picked up or at least in a neat stack.
10. And because this is a Christmas blog, once my trees are up and decorated, I RARELY ever turn the lights OFF!
Now I pass this award to some friends.....so when you have time I would love to know more about you!
Kim at Scarlett Boutique
Christi at Johnson Family
Natalie at Natalies Sentiments
Sheryl at The Perch
Nancy at Nancys Monablog
Angela at Love Being a Nonny
Mammy at Come to Mammy's
Now back to tree stuff tomorrow......
Trip south part 1
13 hours ago