TIME FOR SPRING WREATHS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

If you read my family blog, Grammy Girlfriend, you know we have been in medical crisis for the past couple of weeks, really the last five months.  We had a little bump in the road, actually a giant scare, but I think we are again back on the road to normal. 

That means I need to get to work.  I have orders for SPRING WREATHS, flowers purchased and some great ribbon.  Now I just need to find motivation and time.
I was at Paul Michaels a few weeks ago and made some great pictures of their Easter trees….Jack, AKA Woody erased them.   He loves him a camera…and a phone.

But I will get to work on wreaths and try and post pictures next week..
I am preparing to do a remodel at my house, Floors, countertops, bathrooms and those will probably lead to others…but I will BE SO GLAD when it is done….Moving all the little stuff makes me tired to think about.

One day soon, I am going to have a guest blogger on this blog.  She is one of the few bloggers I have met in person and she is a doll and SO talented.  She has a great giveaway going on her blog right now. 
Be sure and check it out
KRISTEN’S CREATIONS
Live, Laugh, Love and Create!
I love her blog. 
Please read this blog and pray for little Lucy. 
My heart hurts for this family.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Good luck with the Spring wreaths and the home makeover! Can't wait to see! Have a blessed evening! HUGS!

The Lovely in Life said...

I look forward to seeing what you create. Glad to hear your life is returning to normal.

ethelmaepotter! said...

I haven't had a new spring wreath in over 20 years, and I need some ideas! Bring 'em on!