ANOTHER BABY CHANGED EVERYTHING

Saturday, January 29, 2011

HIS name IS Jack Woody Buzz Strother. 

100_3522
Woody at his other Grandmothers
His Mom and Dad are Amanda and Micah!
aman and mic
and his Big Brother is Parker
Parker
AND THREE YEARS AGO on JANUARY 31
ANOTHER BOy ROCKEd OuR WORLD. ANOTHER BOy CHANGED EVERYTHING.
A REALLY FUnNY BOY.
How Lucky I Am TO be HIS GRAMMY! He is a miniature of HIS DAD.  (remember this is the MICAH that I did not want Amanda to marry) 
I was first Jack’s mammy, then his gammy and NOW HIS GRAMMY. (finally)
I could write a book on what this boy says.  He has a very BIG  vocabulary.
A VERY vivid Imagination.
There is a big age difference in he and Parker.
nothing sweeter
Parker is 11 and Jack is turning 3.  Parker and I spend most of our time shaking our heads and laughing at what comes out of his MOUTH!  
He Lives in Toy Story World, Almost ALWAYS in character. HE EXPECTS you to be ALSO. So to be his friend it is important to know your lines.
He is a Night OWL like me, so when he spends the NIGHT, (which is often) he stays up as late as I will)  some of my MOST  Precious times with him are in the MIDNIGHT hour.
he is almost impossible to discipline because he is so funny.
Tomorrow is his party, so check back for party pictures.  And of course, he
is having a Woody Cake..
For some reason he decided this week to rename me.  I am no longer Jessie, I am now Lostso!  POP is  now
Alien!  He is in charge of
naming everyone and YOU MUST not argue with him about who you are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK WOODY BUZZ STROTHER!
I AM SO GLAD YOu WERE BORN.
Jack and all his friends
And YES
I am the only person that gives him his CHOCO MILK in a BABY BOTTLE.  AND he LOVES me for it. 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

He is a DOLL!!!! We were just watching Toy Story for the 2837th time yesterday ;) What a precious gift he is!

Blessings!
Melanie

~Thought's By Dena~/ JDs Gift Shack said...

all I can say is awwwwww

Linda said...

A very Happy Birthday to your sweet little Jack! He sure is a cute little guy. He is blessed to have a grammy like you Teresa.

Linda

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to Jack! He is adorable and sounds like so much fun. You are blessed.