1. Define a great relationship. TWO PEOPLE THAT CARE MORE ABOUT THE OTHER, THAN THEMSELVES. MY husband is a GREAT EXAMPLE.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) a drink at Sonic. I do NOT eat FAST FOOD!
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Florida or California
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? Too many to name...That there would have been HUGS, been some "you did good", that there had been love.
6. Who's the funniest person you know? A friend has twin 6 year old boys and they are the TWO FUNNIEST PEOPLE I KNOW...
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? YES, I strongly BELIEVE in that. It makes the difference in my day.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? MY TO DO LIST and COFFEE
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY REALLY BOTH
10. Are you afraid of the dark? No, NEVER have been. Since I am a night owl, it is not unusual for me to go to the mailbox or take out trash at 2AM..
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? a private detective and still do..
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? RIGHT NOW, SAD
TOMORROW IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT
ANOTHER RANDOM...I JOINED the BLUE FROG, but really don't get it. Send me some feedback in the comments about whether you like or dislike it and how it helps your blogging.