The winner of the BOOKS......is Donna at DESIGNS at 47th STREET ! What a beautiful blog she has....I will be a regular reader at her place. Stop by and say hello. But NEVER FEAR.... YOU HAVE 2 MORE CHANCES....Here are TWO MORE BUNDLES OF BOOKs!
Christmas in July GIVEAWAY A BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA...Thats right the winner will win all THESE BOOKS....There is a little bit of everything....In all there will be 10 BOOKS shipped to you if you win....I want to leave this postup a few more days so the winner will be drawn from this postand this post.... I WILL DRAW MONDAY NIGHT..EXCUSE ME, Parker will DRAW.
The giveaway also includes the cookbook below ! There is also a good fiction book, a great Sheila Walsh book, a book by Suzy Orman, Glenn Beck's new book, a book by Luci Swindoll from Women of Faith, a just fun beach or pool read.....plus a few surprises....Let's just say you will have reading material.... While we are talking about giveaways I want to send you to a couple of good ones...Melissa at Melissa's Heart and Home. She has a greatGIVEAWAY ! I love thisBLOG HOP of PINK and GREEN...this was my first time to visit these blogs.. Anothergreat giveaway at this new blogI found...PINK PREPPY LILLY LOVER! Check these out. I also lovedthis postby Melanie at BELLA MELLA on friendship. IF you are ever having a BAD DAY read KELLE and I promise you will be smiling. PROMISE!!!!!!! OK, normal rules on the book giveaway...all you have to do is leave a comment and you are in the drawing...In case anyone ever wonders how we draw. I tell Parker how many comments there are and have him pick numbers and then we count down....That simple and that EASY!
ALL of these are new blogs to me and I loved them....Stop by and visit them....I just posted on Grammy Girlfriend about a very sad time in our life....Your comments really do make my day.
Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
I cannot sign off without reminding you about little Ashley. Her parents are having to make some hard decisions soon. Their hearts are broken and yet they are holding on to HOPE. Stop by and encourage them..
I saw this on LOVE BEING A NONNY, one of my favorite bloggers....maybe because we both LOVE being Grandmothers....as in really LOVE IT! The reason this is really funny to me is that until 3:00 today, I thought it was SUNDAY...I have been really down in my back and had slept for 12 hours (with the help of some meds) and for some reason when I got up I thought it was Sunday...Even ask my husband where all the inserts were to the Sunday paper..so if none of this post makes any sense you will know it is the results of too many drugs. Stay with me....as there will be SOME great giveaways at the end of the post...just like I promised HERE!
BUT FIRST, JUST SO YOU KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME, (LIKE YOU REALLY WANT TO).....here are 17 things on the 17th that I REALLY DO NOT LIKE! 1) VACATIONS THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A PLANE RIDE 2) MAYONNAISE
3) SUMMER (as in I hate hot weather)
4) FAMILY MISUNDERSTANDINGS (we have a few, not often, but a few)
5) BEING LATE TO ANYTHING 6) SWEATING 7) EXERCISING (I wish this was not true) 8) SCIENCE FICTION
10) A NIGHT WITHOUT A LITTLE SPENDING THE NIGHT
11) A DIRTY CAR (my kids think this is OCD)
12) KETCHUP in any form
13) SICK CHILDREN 14) PEOPLE that only APPEAR to be FRIENDS
15) FAMILY MEMBERS that are NOT HAPPY unless there is DRAMA
16) CLOSETS NOT ORGANIZED
17) TELEMARKETERS Now if that was not inspiring...I will do better next time. PROMISE Until we began talking about Christmas trees, this blog is going to be my GIVEAWAY place....you know I love GIVEAWAYS...THIS WIll BE A SHORT ONE....as in PARKER will draw TUESDAY MORNING...so you will have a good chance to win.I lovedIN A HEARTBEATso much!!!!SO much that I bought 2 MORE COPIES and am giving them away...! As uninspiring as those 17 things were, this book isSO INSPIRING. I wish I could buy a book for every blogger. Also I will give away a SURPRISE BOOK on TUES morning also....so you have 3 CHANCES to WIN, plus if you hop over to my main blogyou have a chance to win a copy tomorrow night.
Here is all you have to do on this post to be eligible...and remember I rarely ask you to do anything...Tell me ONE random act of kindness you have done in the last week and if you have not done one DO IT TODAY! You do not need to use any names...just inspire someone else to do something little. My goal this week is to do at least one EVERYDAY.
When you lay your head down tonight or tomorrow night if I am posting too late,PLEASE say a prayer for ASHLEY ADAMSand her family.
I cannot believe that I have gone over the 1,000 followers on both blogs.Totally blows my mind. The 1,000th blogger was Debby atJUST BREATHE! She has been a visitor for a long time but had been reading through her Google Reader...
So today is her LUCKY DAY and a prize will be on its way to her. Your sweet comments on the blogs were so appreciated, but totally not necessary. I am a BLOGGER and I am here to STAY!TONIGHT WAS a SPECIAL NIGHT. I HAD A DATE. A GOOD DATE. It's after MIDNIGHT and HE IS STILL WIDE AWAKE! We have OPENED ALL KINDS OF PRIZES and new toys, EATEN BANANA SPLITS, HAD CHOCOLATE MILKIN ABOTTLE, PLAYED TOY STORY...I was JESSE and he was WOODY, WE have LAUGHED and played HIDE and SEEK, READ MANY BOOKS, DONE EVERY KNOCK KNOCK JOKE he knows (and none of them make sense) MADE some PHONE CALLS and he hung up on everyone of the people we called, WATCHED a lot of SPONGE BOB,WOW WOW and MAX AND RUBY, PUT ON NEW MONKEY PAJAMAS, TALKED ABOUT OUR NEXT TRIP TO SEE MICKEY and MADE SOME CUTE PICTURES...He made some of me that you will NOT see. This date was with my little 2 year old JACK. His Mom and Dad needed a date night and Parker was not here...My husband is out of town, so it was just me and my JACK and it was a BLAST. Here are a few shots from our night.....
GRAMMY LOVES THESE PICTURES
I REALLY AM HER FAVORITE BUT PLEASE DO NOT TELL THE OTHER 3 BOYS. PARKER REALLY THINKS HE IS HER FAVORITE......BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH!
1) The winner of the CARD BOX is Monica at BLESSED MAMA....heck its a holiday weekend...I think I will give 2!!!!! The second one goes to YVONNE at STONE GABLE! Email me your addresses and the cards will be on their way.
2) I am posting tonight on GRAMMY GIRLFRIENDwith some really cute pictures of the littles!
3) PARKER gets his BRACES this week.
4) Bella, our one year old cocker spaniel, has an ear infection. My husband is on a trip so that means I am putting 10 drops of medicine in each ear, EVERYDAY, in a SUPER HYPER dog. Enough said. Not even FUNNY!
5) I BOUGHT a LABEL MAKER today and plan to label everything in the house tomorrow....as in OCD!
6) I bought 10 NEW PAIRS of reading glasses today, to go with the 30 PAIR I already have, that I can never find. Few things put me in a panic like not being able to find a pair. If my kids read this they are laughing, as they see glasses EVERYWHERE at my house.
7) I bought a new PAIR of SHAPE UP SKECHERS as in WALKING SHOES, but am concerned I cannot walk in them. If you happen to have a pair, would you please email me and tell me if they felt REALLY funny the first few times you wore them.
8) I am REALLY CONSIDERING a little BOTOX. Any thoughts if you have had that or something similar?
9) CHRISTMAS TREES are on my MIND and that is SICK in early JULY.
10) I am reading 5 books at the same time and I AM DETERMINED to FINISH at LEAST ONE of them TONIGHT.
Now head over to my other blog...and see what makes me REALLY HAPPY! Plus you will even get a shot at my son-in-laws LEGS well really LEG!
I loveKelly's Show Me Your Lifeand this week there is something I can add. This is a gift that anyone can use! You, your friend, your mother, your grandmother, really a gift for any card sender or that person that wants to be. WE call it the "The Card Box." It is a beautiful box filled with every kind of card you can imagine.. (good cards) birthday, get well, friendship, etc...It can be easily shipped and it comes in three sizes. I have had a gift basket business for 20 years and it is STILL the number one gift requested. It has also been the MOST LOVED GIVEAWAYthat I have given away since I began blogging. I think I have given away 30 boxes in a little over a year. People receive them and then order one for someone else. If you ever need a UNIQUE GIFT shipped you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! It is that EASY. It is my signature GIFT! One large company ordered 100 boxes for all their female employees last year...and they were a HIT! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else makes. This should be a FUN HOP!
LETS HAVE ACARD BOX GIVEAWAY. EVERY COMMENT ON THIS POST WILL GO IN A DRAWING FOR A BOX OF CARDS. I will draw on MONDAY NIGHT, at the end of the HOLIDAY WEEKEND.
Have a WONDERFUL FOURTH.
GOD BLESS THE USA!
Be sure and check out my Main Blog. There will be a weekend giveaway there also.
I am a wife to Jack, Mom to Greg and Amanda, Mother-in-law to Micah and Dana. Grammy to Parker, Jack, Austin and Grayson, which just happens to be the best job I have EVER had.
I have owned Baskets and Bows for the past 17 years, which primarily is a gift basket business year around and a Holiday Decorating service for 3 months out of the year.
I live in Louisiana. I am an admitted Christmas and Disney addict! Your interest in my "tree decorating" business, on my family blog, Teresa's Treasures, is the reason for this special blog. I plan to give you tips, pictures, and stories that will help you make your holiday decorating a bit easier and most of all MAGICAL. That's my goal for all my clients and I hope I can pass that on to you.
Feel free to email me any questions you may have. I will try my best to answer or help you solve decorating problems.
You may find the blog title strange if you have not been a reader of my family blog. Check out the link to MY FAMILY and I think you will understand. Ten years ago, just as the baby born in Bethlehem on Christmas Day changed my life, a Baby Boy named Parker radically changed our lives. Both of those babies are the best things that EVER happened to me. When Faith Hill sang this song last year, it just became my favorite. If music on the blog bothers you or you are not a Faith Hill fan, feel free to mute it on the player.