CARISSA at LOWERCASE LETTERS and may even make it on time TODAY.
I WILL BE ANNOUNCING the WINNER of the
GIVEAWAY WINNER on my other blog late tonight...as soon as my number one DRAWER gets here. There were some GREAT BLOG TIPS in the COMMENTS! If you have a hard time keeping up with all your favorite blogs, there are some different ways that veteran bloggers do it.
1) I GROW NOTHING, LET me SAY that AGAIN....NOTHING! but a dear friend of mine and one of my helpers during tree season has OUT DONE HERSELF THIS YEAR. I AM TOTALLY IMPRESSED!
2) I am BACK to WALKING...TODAY IT HAD TO BE LESLIE SANSONE'S in home walking tape, as STORMS are coming.
3) I WAS SO HOPING I COULD FIND A GROUP in SHREVEPORT that WAS doing the BETH MOORE SUMMER BIBLE STUDY...so far I haven't! I am just not accountable enough to do it by myself.
4) I stopped by KELLYS KORNER and she had a linky for PRAYER REQUESTS. I looked at maybe 20 last night and this world is filled with people that are walking through some really HARD THINGS. I feel overwhelmed when I pray for them. Stop by and pick out a few that you can pray for each day.
5) I AM STILL TRYING to FIND the ENERGY to pick out new FLOORS, COUNTER TOPS, and update 2 BATHS. I WISH I COULD WAVE a MAGIC WAND and the decisions would be MADE FOR ME. ANYONE WITH a MAGIC WAND, please contact me. I so want to have it done when tree season starts. I have only been saying this since JANUARY. That would be procrastination.
6) STAY TUNED FOR PICTURES ON GRAMMY GIRLFRIEND of a FUN FAMILY WEEKEND, celebrating GRAYSON'S FIRST BIRHTDAY. This time last year we were spending our time with him in the NICU. THANK YOU GOD FOR HEALING HIM.
7) I AM ON FAVRE WATCH! You either understand that or do not like football!
THAT'S all the RANDOM for TODAY! HAVE a GREAT WEEK!