1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? Potato Soup and yes my husband made a huge pot and it was wonderful...Remember I am not a cook.
2. M & M's or Skittles? M & Ms .....Peanut...my favorite candy at the movies.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? No, but have started several times
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? A LONG TIME. I am NOT a MORNING PERSON. Coffee, read the paper, check my email and then I might be ready to get moving...
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? Several...our son gave us one for our 25th anniversary and we have taken 2 more. It is not my favorite way to vacation, but then if you have read my blog much, you know I love the MOUSE.
6. Who is your favorite actress? I love Sandra Bullock
7. Sagging pants is something that I will just never understand.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? Moderate but always wanting something new. Have few WANTS in life, but I do love a new laptop...I am a laptop junkie....
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? One of My FAVORITE THINGS to do is send cards. I still love snail mail.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? getting a haircut and color TOMORROW
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? Clothes for the GRANDKIDS...ESPECIALLY PAJAMAS. I cannot pass up kids pajamas and according to my daughter I think they should wear a new pair every night. I know, SICK!
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Are there any candles burning and where is my cell phone?
Don't forget you still have time to enter the
SUPER BOWL CONTEST and win a $100.00 PRIZE.
Go here and leave your prediction.